|Business Days to First Draft
|Existing asset resize
|Redesign a pre-existing asset
|New design (Sell sheet, tech spec, ad, poster, PowerPoint, POP, landing page, advertorial, etc.)
|7+ Days (P.O. Needed)
|Full tradeshow booth design. Kickoff meeting & booth specs are required.
|2 Weeks to Review, 5 Weeks to Delivery (P.O. Needed)
|If the item needs copywriting it will add 2-5+ days to the timeline
|Anything less than days listed above.
- Each rush project request will be reviewed by management before beginning production. You will be notified once the request is reviewed.
- Rush requests will be billed at higher rates. Only utilize rush deadlines when absolutely necessary.
- New designs and multiple versions may take longer to complete than mentioned in the chart above.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for approved project files to be prepared and uploaded to Box for small files.
- Medium to large project files may take additional days to upload depending on file complexity.
SITE REPORT CENTER
Contractor Merchandising Program: Ready-Made Materials
1. Start Here
Find out what ready-made materials are available by downloading the Contractor Merchandising Program PDF Guide.
2. Browse & Locate Files
Use this PDF to locate files on Webdam by clicking on ‘Download Files’ link associated with the file.
3. Request Changes
If you need the size of the item changed, or another edit you can complete the request form. (Please refer to the D#s on the PDF).
TRADE SHOW CENTER
Use this form to submit trade show booth requests only. Please have important details ready including booth size specifications, print deadlines, and product display information. We will request a kick-off meeting with you before beginning the design.